Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is Four for you?

Recently I had the pleasure of heading out to the movies. This was a rare treat in these times, as the price of going to the movies has skyrocketed but that is for another post. I was determined not to see Big Mamma’s House twelve. So I chose what I believed to be the lesser of the two evils. While watching the new I am number four, I found myself actually enjoying it. The story was nothing new, but it gave me that feeling. You know that feeling. It’s the one where you find yourself cheering for the good guy even though you know he is going to win and somehow it is all going to work out. The story line did have me asking questions and wondering how this all was going to end up. and by the end I found myself wanting to see more. So as I bid Harry Potter farewell later this year I will look forward to the next series and wonder if there can be a new twist to a tail that has been done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment